Friday, April 2, 2010

Musings

I don't have anything to say.  If you read my blog regularly, you might not be all that surprised.  But if you know me personally, I'm guessing you are in shock right now.  Possibly your heart has stopped. 

It's alright though, it does happen to me occasionally.  Maybe I should go ahead and get out the defibrillator.  Seriously, are you going to be okay?

I've just been really busy at work and at home and my brain doesn't have much more space.  Right now I don't have much more than random musings going through my head.  So without anything exciting to write about, I thought I would share a few with you. 
  • Why do salads always taste so much better when someone else makes them?  I can use the exact same ingredients and it can still be lacking just slightly.
  • When the media talks about manifestos, it makes me wonder....do you have to kill people for your rantings to qualify as a manifesto?
  • When radio stations play a quick sample of a few songs, one of them is one you really want to hear. But the next full song they play usually stinks big time. Why is that?
  • If Oprah puts her name on something (i.e. a book), why do we automatically think it must be good? But then we test it out for ourselves and are sorely disappointed.
  • Why can't we just keep Daylight Saving's Time year-round?
  • Don't all cars these days come with cruise control? WHY do so many people refuse to use it on the Interstate?
  • How on earth did Easter become synonymous with giant bunnies and colorful eggs? Seems a little trippy to me.
If you have the answers to any of these questions, please feel free to share your wisdom.  And if you have any random thoughts running through your own head that you want to share, I'd like to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment