Pomegranate-Cranberry Yogurt Pops!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Honey-Vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
1. Mix together the yogurt and milk until it's thin enough to be poured.
2. Mix together the juices.
3. Alternately pour an inch of yogurt into the popsicle molds, then an inch of juice, and repeat until the molds are filled. Use a knife to gently swirl the liquids together.4. Freeze overnight, until the popsicles are solid.
5. Run the molds under warm water and gently wiggle the sticks to free the popsicles from the molds.