Friday, June 8, 2012

National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day

Ahhhh.... it's FINALLY Friday.  This hasn't been the best week for me, so I'm more than excited that the weekend is just a few short hours away.  I don't know what exactly we'll be doing, for once we have a pretty open calendar.  And for this, I'm grateful.  But I do know one thing we'll be making time for... some more of this:


Do you know why?  Because tomorrow is National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day!  If you live near a range, spread the word and take the family!  If you aren't close to a participating range, that's okay too, take your family shooting anyway and suggest to your local range that they join in on the fun next year.  If you don’t have a daughter, adopt one for the day!  It could make a huge difference in her life

No comments:

Post a Comment