Monday, June 6, 2011

Indy 1500

Whew.  What a tiring weekend I had.  I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Indianapolis working the Guns Save Life booth at the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show.  While it was exhausting, I did have a good time and met some great folks. 

I also purchased a really cute necklace while there.  Can you tell what it's made from?


Pretty cool, right?  Jeni Benos, of Jenuinely Jeni Inc. hand crafted it.  She is so incredibly talented and what a thinker!  Gotta have some use for all that leftover brass.  Check out her webiste, she has some really neat jewelry available.  My sister got a Pistol Petals necklace, super cute!

The only other thing I really was in the market to buy was a concealed carry purse.  I checked out quite a few and found one that I really liked.  Most concealed carry purses look like old lady handbags, but this one was actually cute! 



Unfortunately, it was just a bit of a tight squeeze for my pistol, so I had to pass on it.  Do you have any recommendations on a concealed carry purse?  I'm in the market for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment