Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Destruction

I'm an animal lover.  I'm one of those people that sees a puppy out in the middle of the country and think that maybe some jerkface dropped it off out in the middle of nowhere to fend for itself.  And I want to pick it up and take it home with me.  I'm the type of person that will bottle feed a baby raccoon and nurse it back to health after falling out of a tree.  Yes, I'm an animal lover.  BUT, I'm not a lover of puppy teeth. 


These two adorable pups that we have now are truely testing me.  This the third pair of my boots they have gotten a hold of!  Not to mention they've ruined a pair of Monkey's shoes as well.  Seriously, this has got to stop.  Any suggestions on how to get puppies to quit chewing on things they aren't supposed to chew on?  They have all sorts of chew toys, but those are all still perfectly in tact!

No comments:

Post a Comment