Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

JC's birthday is today.  I thought I'd sit down with Monkey and ask her some questions about her Daddy.  Here is the Q&A that we had:

How old is Daddy?
A. 25 (Close, he's 35)

What present do you want to get for Daddy?
A. Probably a pony purse or a pink blankie to sleep with.

What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
A. Play with him. Oh and swing.  He goes really high.


Why do you like to play with Daddy?
A. He's soooo fun.  And silly.


What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do with you?
A. Chase me around.

What color is Daddy's hair?
A. Yellow... but the hair monster eats it.  (Hair trimmers)

What does Daddy teach you?
A. About guns and bullets.  Don't ever ever touch a gun.  If the bullet is missing the "piece" (primer) then it won't go boom. 

Where does Daddy work?
A. On the turnbines!

What is Daddy's favorite thing to drink?
A. Coffee.  It smells good, but it's not good for me.  I like GramB's cold coffee, it's good.

What is Daddy's favorite food?
A. Eggs

What should we make for Daddy's birthday dinner?
A. Chocolate cupcakes

How strong is your Daddy?
A. Really really strong.  He can lift up boxes.

What makes Daddy smile?
A. Me

What was Daddy like as a little boy?
A. He liked his mommy and daddy to read him books everyday.

How much do you love Daddy?
A. Five much (Five is the favorite number of the moment)

How does Daddy know you love him?
A. I say I love you so much and give hugs and kisses... and butterfly kisses... and eskimo kisses.

I love daddy because…
A. Because I do.  He's my Daddy.


Happy birthday, we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment