2. Happy birthday to my big brother Buck! He turned 39 yesterday, hard to believe next year he'll be 40.
3. What do you consider "old"? I have friends that freaked out turning 25, others at 30 and then others at 40. So far, none of these numbers freak me out. To me, 70 is old. Scary, considering my dad isn't far from it, but he is FAR from old in my eyes!
4. BIG things are happening today! As soon as I get the go aheadl I will be sharing!
5. JC hopped on a jet plane this morning to go to Florida. He has his bone marrow donor evaluation tomorrow. Please send some extra prayers that all goes well and he's cleared to donate to Shelly!
6. Monkey was very matter-of-fact that she would be going with JC today. Poor thing was a bit broken hearted when she couldn't go.
7. Our summer volleyball team had our last game last week. This saddens me. I'm going to miss seeing my team every week!
8. We are taking family photos next weekend, as long as the weather cooperates. What color schemes do you like to see right now?
9. Two of my favorite people are getting married on Saturday. I can't wait to celebrate their day with them. Congratulations Josh and Leah!
10. And because of this wedding, the Abbey family will be coming home! I'm looking forward to spending a little time with them before they have to head back to Oklahoma.
11. I've found a new love for the chilly mornings. Mint Hot Chocoloate. For two reasons, I refuse to by the pre-made mint hot chocolate packages. One, we have a Keurig coffeemaker so those while I would buy the k-cup, I don't like the loose powder. Two, I'm kind of a tight ass with my money... which yes, sort of contradicts the Keurig thing. So, to solve this problem, I've been making regular hot chocolate (from a k-cup) and putting one small drop of mint extract in it. Top with a little milk and it's amazing!
12. I got a new pair of boots. They are Ferrini's... I've never owned a pair of those before, but so far, I love them!
13. I'm seriously considering chopping my hair off. I adore this cut. What do you think?