Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

The hubs and I have never really celebrated Valentine's Day.  We do the whole card thing and plan on having supper together, but no presents or chocolates or any of that crap.  It just doesn't hold much appeal for me and let's face it, what man finds it appealing? 

This year I was surprised at work with a flower delivery and while it caught me completely off guard, I have to admit that I thought, "Oh that was sweet of him," but in the back of my mind, I was really thinking what a waste of money it was. 

Then I got the following text from Monkey's daycare owner...

"Your husband just got the "Coolest Dad on the Planet" Award.  He sent L flowers and a teddy bear for Valentine's Day!"

 
Now sending me flowers is nice, but sending her flowers?  Superb.  

Take heed fellas... we all know the way to a man's heart is through his belly.  The way to a woman's?  Well I think I discovered it's through her kids! 
 
**Winner of the Valentine's Day giveaway is Jill!  Send an email to me at armsfarmsandfam@gmail.com and I'll get your gift certificate mailed to you!** 


No comments:

Post a Comment