1. My little sister STILL has not given birth to my niece/nephew. She was due last Thursday and the baby just doesn't seem to be in any hurry.
2. I'm ready for spring. When I say ready, what I really mean is past due. Kinda like Bonnie.
3. I'm doing my first race of the year on Saturday... I haven't ran in MONTHS. It's not going to be pretty, but at least it's a St. Patrick's race and the goal is to end up at an Irish pub. Motivation people, that's why I run.
5. By the time Sunday afternoon came around, we were tired of being cooped up in the house and bored. I decided to make some cookies. L wanted one, but since we had been couch potatoes all day, I told her she'd have to be a little active before she could eat one. I proposed that if she ran out to the shed and back she could have one... but only if she went in what she had on, which was just her unders! Like her mother, she's not one to shy away from a dare, so off she went!
6. I've discovered a new author. New to me anyway, and I'm loving her. Diane Chamberlain. She's known as the Jodi Picoult of the south. So if you are a Jodi fan like myself. Check her out. Right now I'm reading Breaking the Silence and it's hard for me to put it down!
7. Speaking of books, my two favorite websites are PaperBackSwap and Goodreads. If you have a lot of books lying around the house PBS is the answer. You literally swap books with people and you only have to pay for shipping yours out. It's awesome. If you'd like a referral, let me know!
9. I don't think I shared any photos from the last time we had a good snow. It was one of those perfect winter days where the sun was shining, there wasn't any wind blowing AND the snow was just right for packing. So we headed outsidie to play and make a snowman!
10. My favorite picture to date of JC was taken that day as well.... Love him!
11. Tegan is still doing phenomenal and is growing like a weed! Just check out the cute lil munchkin...
12. Shelly is having some difficulties the last two weeks, prayers will be appreciated!