Thursday, March 28, 2013

Taste Test

We joined the other millions of people taking the Lays taste test last night.  I've heard of these flavors, they are hard to miss when 1/2 of the social media world is talking about them, but I hadn't really paid that close of attention.  While I was in Walgreens yesterday, they were next to the checkout, so I thought we'd give them a shot and see what we thought of them. 
 
Side note: The Sriracha flavor was submitted from an ISU student (my alma mater) and from what I understand, whichever flavor wins, the person that submitted it gets one million dollars!  I think I could've came up with some interesting flavors for that prize... maybe Buffalo Chicken with Ranch, Fried Pickles, Fried Green Beans with Wasabi, or Bruschetta... YUM! 
 

And the taste test begins....


And the winner is..... *DRUMROLL*

Chicken and Waffles! 
 
 
Of all three of the flavors, I really thought Chicken and Waffles would be the worst.  I was surprised that it really wasn't all that bad.  I think my favorite would've been the Cheesy Garlic Bread, but I'd really like to see some of my flavors on the store shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment