Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1. Mashed potatoes, with lots of butter and white gravy.
2. FX Network, and their great shows. Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy…
4. Our new gun safe. Monkey isn’t walking around yet, but she will be before we know it and a secure place to put all our firearms is necessary. The old one just wasn’t big enough.
5. Subway Flat Bread. It is so good, try it!
7. On the topic of books… The Old Book Barn in Forsyth, IL. You can trade your old books in for new books there and I love it.
8. Wine. A nice bottle of wine is nice. And I’ll admit it, I even like cheap wine… Boone’s Farm baby.
10. Gorgeous fall weather. Nothing beats the weather when a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt is sufficient. Add sitting around a campfire with friends and you’ve got a perfect night.
11. My health. I don’t get sick very often and I certainly am grateful for that. Being sick is no fun.
12. Grandparents. Not only are they wonderful of course, but they also make great babysitters.