Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I plan to do this weekend:

1. Hopefully get a chance to finally watch Avatar. I don’t really see how it can be as good as everyone says, but I’m going to give it a chance.

2. Partake in the Fat Ass 5K.

3. Eat lots of unhealthy food and drink beer at said 5K.

4. Hang out with some great friends.

5. Spend time with my momma for Mother’s Day.

6. Maybe take my momma and Monkey to the zoo.

7. Work in the garden.

8. Laundry.

9. Celebrate the hubby’s birthday. It falls on Mother’s Day this year. He was not born on Mother’s Day though. I was. Yep, I really don’t have to get my mom a gift every year because I am the gift!

10. Venture into the unknown. Hubby has something planned for my birthday Saturday night and won’t tell me what it is. I’m sure whatever it is he has up his sleeve will be great. He always does great with gifts. (More to come on that in a later post.)

11. Grill out. I’m craving steak and potatoes right now. Bacon-wrapped jalapenos would be good too.

12. Make birthday cupcakes.

13. Did I mention drink beer and eat unhealthy food??

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment