Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Roasted Green Beans

I have really become quite the fan of roasted vegetables this past year, I'm not sure why I didn't do more of this before.  I love the crispness and the enhanced flavor that olive oil gives them.  Add a little cheese?  Yes please!  


What You'll Need:
  • Fresh Green Beans, trimmed
  • Olive oil
  • Dash of salt and pepper to taste
  • Shredded Parmesan
What You Do:

Preheat to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
Scatter green beans out on the baking sheet and drizzle a small amoutn of oil over them. Season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat
 
Bake 15, remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan.

2 comments:

  1. Try the same on the grill. Asparagus is great on the grill also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never really a fan of asparagus until I had it bacon wrapped on the grill... oh so yummy!

    ReplyDelete