Friday, June 18, 2010

Calendar Girl

I think I may have mentioned before that my sister-in-law, Shelly, has been battling breast cancer this past year.  I'm so happy to say that she is done with chemo and has recovered from her double mastectomy and is doing great! 

And after chemo, she is now a blonde!  


I am so proud to say that she is going to be one of the calendar girls in the Beyond Boobs Inc 2011 Calendar To Live By!  Proceeds help support the breast cancer support group that she is a part of.

You may not recognize her since she is wearing a wig in her pre-cancer natural shade of red, but I hope everyone will support her and buy a calendar.  Use it to educate on breast cancer awareness and as a reminder to feel your tatas, or for you men out there, feel someone else's!

No comments:

Post a Comment