Monday, June 14, 2010

Snow Peas with Pasta

I came about this recipe because my mom's garden has an abundance of snow peas right now and I had leftover spaghetti noodles in the fridge.  I love both so figured why not put them together?!  I made this last night and served with grilled chicken that I had marinated in Italian dressing and then topped with pepperjack cheese.  It was a very delicious meal!


What You'll Need:

Pasta (a good amount, sorry I didn't measure)
Snow peas (a good amount)
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons EVOO
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp lemon juice
Heaping palmful of parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper

What You Do:

Reheat pasta, or prepare according to directions. 
Blanche snow peas for 2 minutes.
Throw pasta together with remaining ingredients and add snow peas.  Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment