Also in our favor - the U.S. Supreme Court rulings in Heller vs DC and McDonald vs Chicago, support from the Illinois Sheriff's Association, 48 states which have Right to Carry concealed laws, Wisconsin which has the Right to Carry openly and soon to have a concealed carry law - leaving Illinois as the last and only state to completely deny the right to carry. All these factors added to the increase in support by new legislators is very encouraging. IllinoisCarry expects to see major movement in a Right to Carry law this session.
It is our time!!!!!
Right to Carry bills HB148 and SB82 have already been introduced!
Now more than ever we need Illinois gun owners and Second Amendment supporters to get involved in the legislative process.
- Watch every move the bills make at IllinoisCarry.com
- Monitor the hearings and debates live as they happen
- Know exactly when your support is needed to:
2. Make phone calls to committee members
3. Attend committee hearings
4. Recruit the help and support of all your friends.
Get Ready to Make Your Voice Heard!!