Monday, February 7, 2011

Happier Than a Cheesehead in Green Bay

What a fun weekend we had!  The temperature was a little higher so we were able to spend some time outside playing in the snow without freezing our rear-ends off, it was the Super Bowl, AND Saturday night we went to a Friends of NRA Dinner.  We enjoyed a nice meal and had some great conversations.  The best part of the evening though was our table cleaning up at the raffles!

My dad won a Sentry Safe and my older sister, Brandy, won a Para-Ordnance 1911 .45 ACP.  JC and I then won an H&R .223 Handi Rifle! 


If that wasn't enough, the very next drawing we won as well!  A Kahr 9mm! 



This joins the Kahr that JC got me last year for my birthday.  I can't wait to get out and do a little target practice!

If you'd like to try out your luck at a Friends of NRA dinner, you can click here to find one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment