Friday, October 21, 2011

Apple Pie

With the weather around here this week, I'd say fall has officially reared it's head.  My favorite things about fall?  Let's see... cooler temps, bonfires, the changing colors of leaves, and apple pie.  And when I say apple pie, I don't mean the kind you bake, I'm taking about the kind you boil and drink!

This is an adult beverage that is awesome served warm or chilled.  Give it a try!


What You'll Need:
  • 2 gallons of Apple Cider
  • 1 gallon of Apple Juice
  • 6 cups of sugar
  • 8 cinnamon sticks
  • 2 Liters vodka
What You Do:

Pour all ingredients (except the vodka) into a large pot.  Bring to a boil.

Shut off and let it cool down to room temp.

Once it's cool, add the vodka.

Ration to container and chill.

Enjoy with friends or hoard it all for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment