Friday, December 18, 2009

Flashback Friday

This is my favorite picture of all time.  It's of my grandparents on my Mom's side and one of my uncles.  I can't explain why I love this picture so much, but I do.  It captures a moment in time that I wish I could've been a part of. 
I want to know a few things... like who took the picture?

Is Grandma searching for something or just taking a walk to stretch her legs after a long ride?

What were Grandpa and Uncle discussing?  Were they having a serious talk?  Or making fun of Grandma's shoes?
 
But most of all I want to know if Grandpa was really as cool as James Dean, or did he just look like it here?

I think I'm going to have to break this photo out at Christmas and ask them.  I need the answers!

Side note: Smoking is not really cool, kids. Unless the year is 1950 and you are perched on a motorcycle like so. Then yes, it is very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment