Saturday, December 12, 2009

Really, 26 Years Already?

Today is my baby sister's birthday.  It's hard to believe that she is 26 years old, it just doesn't seem possible.  I feel like it was just a few years ago that we were little kids playing together on the farm.  We were pretty much inseperable and that hasn't changed. 
But I just can't believe that this cute little girl is all grown up.  She isn't that cute little kid anymore.  Instead she's grown up to be a beautiful woman. Whoa, now that's strange.  I don't think I've ever called her a woman before.  She's still just a kid in my mind.  But she is... a woman that is. 

This was a big year for her, she became an aunt for the second time....

But even bigger than that... she got married.  How can my baby sister be old enough to get married?  I can't reconcile that in my mind.  But she did, and she looked gorgeous.


So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my stunning baby sister who's no longer a baby!
I love you Bonnie hope you have a wonderful day!

**Side Note:  I did not take the wedding pictures, I am not that talented.  If you like them though you can check out the real photographer at http://www.studiobarbie.com/.  She has talent. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie Garrett, Blushing Birthday GirlDecember 13, 2009 at 10:55 AM

    Aww, I heart you. And I miss Muffin, that sweet pomeranian seen above.

    ReplyDelete