Friday, July 23, 2010

Answers and Winner(s)!

It's Friday! Woo hoo!!

Because today is Friday and I'm feeling especially generous, I'm not only going to give one person a little something special for participating in my measling attempt at Word Games puzzles, I'm going to award TWO people for playing along with me.

It could also have to do with the fact that ONLY two people tried.  But no, I'm going with the reason as me being a great, loving and generous person. And those two people tried darnit, so they will be rewarded!

So congratulations Bonnie and Joe, you've both won an all inclusive trip for two to Jamaica! Oh wait, for a second there I thought I was Bob Barker on the Price is Right. Sorry about that.

You both win awesome, amazing coffee travel mugs! Just doesn't quite have the same ring to it, does it? Maybe next time. (Send an email to armsfarmsandfam@gmail.com to claim your prize.)

And without further ado, here are the answers:

1.
Neon Lights

2.

Space Invaders

3.

Win with Ease

4.

Forgive and Forget

5.

Unfinished Symphony

6.

Try to Understand

7.

In Between Jobs

8.
On Cloud Nine

9.

Connecting Flights

10.

A Walk in the Park

11.

Red Herring

12.









Top Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment