Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spicy Southwest Pretzels

I've been addicted to this snack the last few weeks.  In fact, I am polishing off the last of the third batch as I type this.  Luckily, I have another bag of pretzels at home patiently waiting for me to doctor them up and then devour them.  What snack foods are you addicted to right now?

What You'll Need:
  • ¾ c. canola oil
  • 1 ½ t. lemon pepper
  • ½- 1 t. cayenne pepper (to taste)
  • 1 ½ t. garlic powder or salt
  • few dashes Chipotle Tabasco sauce
  • 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
  • 1 packet of ranch dressing dry seasoning mix
  • 1 pound bag of pretzels

What You Do:

Mix all ingredients except the pretzels together into a gallon Ziploc baggie. Squish together to mix well.

Pour in a one-pound bag of pretzels. Close baggie and shake until seasoning and oil is over all pretzels.

Let pretzels marinate for at least 2 hours before serving.  The pretzels will soak up the marinade.

No comments:

Post a Comment