Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yo Quiero Oklahoma

I'm baaaaack! 

Oh, you didn't even know I was gone?  Well I completed two things on this list, oh wait, actually make that three!

1. We took our first family vacation/road trip.

2. We made it to Oklahoma to visit these amazing people.

And the third thing, you ask?  Well Annie and I drank wine while we were there... and it was wonderful!  No cutting back on that vice for this gal, no sirree.

We had a wonderful trip and the only complaint that I have is that I wish we could've stayed longer.  Spending time with Annie just makes me remember all too clearly how much I miss her being here.

Monkey did great the whole trip.  I couldn't believe what a great traveler she was. Twelve hours in a car is a long time and it didn't faze her at all.  Once we got there she had so much fun.  She got along famously with their two dogs, Diesel and Nova.  Actually I think Diesel made a new best friend. 



She loved dancing and clapping to Elvis along with Scott's mom.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it!  I actually didn't get many pictures all weekend.  I don't even know why, I think we were too busy being Chatty Cathy's to even think about whipping out the camera.

Here are a few that I did manage to snap....






 I wish I would've taken more pictures, but there is always next time!  Thanks for having us Scott and Annie, we had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Becky.....Lola is a doll. I'm glad you had a good time. Lola will steal the show at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! I have a feeling she's going to love getting all dressed up and dancing the night away ;)

    ReplyDelete