Friday, January 8, 2010

Flashback Friday

I can't explain why, or what we were thinking, but one of my best friends from high school and I liked to have our sports pictures taken in random places.  We thought it was fun... we even had one taken in the school's mailbox!  I'm not sure where that one is, but if I can ever find it, maybe I'll share.  Here are two others though...

Don't you just love the poses?  I can even remember talking about how we should do it... where our hands should be, how to do our hair, etc.  Cracks me up looking back at them, but I also miss those times of carefree living and the hardest decisions we had to make were what we should do in a picture!

2 comments:

  1. Crack. Me. UP! Good ol Olympia!! I do miss the HS days sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like them! You should start a scrapbook!!!

    ReplyDelete