Monday, January 25, 2010

Loaded Baked Potato Pizza

I forgot to take a picture until after everyone had dug in.  This was all that was left, obviously it was a hit!


What You'll Need:

•1 package Pizza Dough (if you want to make your own, you go right ahead, I didn't have time)
•Olive Oil
•½ cup Sour Cream
•2 whole Potatoes, chopped
•4 strips Bacon, crumbled
•2 stalks Scallions, chopped
•Cheddar Cheese
•Salt and Pepper

What You Do:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Chop potatos and cook in microwave for 5-7 minutes or until tender.

Heat frying pan and fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside until cool. Crumble into small pieces. Set aside.

Roll out pizza dough into onto pan.  Brush with olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes.

Top pizza dough with sour cream, salt & pepper, cheddar cheese, cubed potatoes, bacon, and scallions. Top entire pizza with additional cheese.

Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese has completely melted.

*I think I will try this in the summer on the grill.  If you give it a shot before I do, let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment