Monday, September 20, 2010

The Baler Rolls

It's National Farm Safety Week!  I could share many farm safety tips with you, but I'm sure you've heard them time and time again and what fun is there in repeating them?  (If you haven't heard them a hundred times then please click on the link above and read a few for yourself!)

Instead, I want to share a new song.  It's by Will Gilmer of Gilmer Dairy Farm.  I liken him to the country version of Weird Al Yankovic, only better looking. 

It takes me back to many summers spent in the hayfields.  Guaranteed to be a smash hit!



For more of Will's off-key farming melodies, visit his YouTube channel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid I'll never make even a fraction of what Weird Al's made off of his songs, but I do appreciate the "better looking" comment.
    Thanks for sharing my video!

    ReplyDelete