Friday, September 17, 2010

Prepare to be Amazed

While in Tennessee we visited Mountain Valley Winery, where I picked up a few bottles of tasty wine.  It was also there that my life was changed forever.

I was introduced to Lt. Blender's Wine Freezers.

I gasped.  I swooned. And I became light-headed.  Then I put the glass down and ordered two cases.

Seriously this stuff is so good!  And couldn't be any easier to prepare, unless someone does it for you, like at the winery.

All you do is take a wine freezer bag (my favorite was the margarita, which ironically I don't like real margaritas.  Of course that could be blamed on the tequila.  I have an immense dislike for tequila.):


And add wine to the wine fill line (Gewurztraminer is perfect):


Then add water as directed, freeze for 4-6 hours and bask in the deliciousness of it.  You won't regret it.

Unless you drink a little too much and wake up with a hangover.  Then you might have some regrets.  

*Neither Mountain Valley Winery nor Lt. Blender's have a clue as to who I am.  This is not a paid advertisement.  If they would like to pay me to advertise, I would gladly accept payment in the form of copious amounts of bottles of wine and freezer bags.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment