What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine milk and Tabasco sauce in a bowl. Add chicken and let sit for 30 minutes.
Combine bread crumbs and dry seasonings in a bowl. Bread chicken and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake chicken for 30-45 minutes, or until browned and crispy.