Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Kids

We finally had a decent weekend. The fields were still wet from all the rain last week but at least we had a little bit warmer temperatures and no rain! My sister Bonnie and I decided to take advantage of the weather and take Monkey and our niece, Peanut, to a local pumpkin farm.


Peanut had a blast playing on the mountain of hay bales and in the pits of corn and soybeans.


Bonnie even got in on some of the fun!


After all the running around we measured the kids heights (and okay maybe ours as well) and headed back to the car. 



I wish I would’ve gotten a picture of the two of them on the car ride home. It wasn’t five minutes and they were both zonked out. I would’ve been too if the car had an autopilot function!

No comments:

Post a Comment